Sunday, April 7, 2013

Only Human

Alright this is the first post for Rip the Tape's blog, the purpose of this blog is to present things in a new light and hopefully all of my posts will be honest but I mean, come on, I am only human. So first of all, since I have taken a pledge to be honest I have to admit................my life is pretty amazing. Before I give out details of  my life the world must know I am only a teenager, I am actually a high schooler so I mean my life is as perfect as it can get for an average high schooler. SO why did I make this blog? Well its sort of for myself and anyone else that will listen to me  (hopefully there are people that have the patience to do so). Anyway, I just want to reiterate, this blog will try and bring new things to the table, like new ideas, and I will try and attempt to entertain you guys with my everyday thoughts. Wish me luck!

Signing off

Don't forget to always Rip the Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment