Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The North Korean 'issue'

Hey guys, this is my second post and hopefully it is going to be good ( crossing my fingers). Anyway I just want clear somethings. North Korea is a serious threat to our nation and the world, they might just cause another serious war and no one wants that. I hear many people that say that North Korea's missiles are a joke and that things will not get serious.However I assure you if North Korea tries to fire a missile it is going to cause some serious damage whether its physically or in some other fashion.If North Korea fires a missile it will severely intensify the situation there and the North and South's relationship will probably be damaged. So all I ask you to do is to take North Korea seriously. With this said its okay to poke fun at the whole situation  I mean come on, we're all human we all have to laugh a little. North Korea will probably not win the upcoming conflict that they are trying to provoke in the Korean Peninsula ( not if the US have anything to say about it). North Korea's missiles are ready, but the U.S and other countries have counter strategies to make sure that those missiles do no physical damage, so sorry Kim I don't think you are going to get very far. I am not even sure he knows what he is doing, he is a relatively  new leader and he is very inexperienced except for the fact that he was a general in the North Korean army.Maybe he is being manipulated by some insider or adviser that Kim has. Maybe he is an innocent child that  is just doing what his elders what him to do. And it also doesn't help that Kim sort of looks like Psy, I mean they are both Korean and both of them are not exactly in shape (just a little chubby). And so, I applaud all the people that joke about North Korea and their 'Nerf Gun' type missiles but I urge those people to take North Korea's threats seriously, this is not a simple matter and it should not be taken as such. Thank you guys for coming,hope to see you again, and remember always Rip the Tape.





No comments:

Post a Comment